Monday, April 27, 2015

Maximizing happiness from micro moments !!

Indeed!! Many waits for an event, an occasion , a reason ,a particular day ,an evening to celebrate ,meet and great and enjoy but why do one need a reason for all this ,Why a day ,an event ,an occasion is required to celebrate .
I am celebrating each moment at the fullest. All wants to live long and peacefully .But nothing guarantees any ones life.For instance ,the recent earthquake has taken many lives in Nepal.
So why not to live a life or each day as if it is our last day.
That is what I am doing ,I maximize my happiness in every smaller moment I live in .
When even I buy small things that also give me immense pleasure ,I wrap out the cover slowly and give some background commentary to feel the pleasure of buying things.

Every weekend I talk to all my dear and loved ones,I make new friends and be in contact with them.Wishing a birthday to anyone will make him/her happy.These are smaller things I take care of.I try my best to wish anyone I know 'A very Happy Birthday' .These are small things which come in big pocket which makes people happy and make them feel special and indeed it don't take any hardship to do so.

While going in a public transport.If  I see an old age uncle or any lady standing nearby.I offer them a seat .Which make myself happy ,so do to the person whom I offer.yes this are small little things but it give be maximum happiness and gives a feel good factor to the lady,uncle anyone whom I offer.

When a small child,my cousin, my niece comes ,I talk to them with there common sense .Offer them chocolates,Play with them the way they plays.Even play stupid games which give them immense pleasure and so do me . It is always a learning and I love all this.

Even at my workplace ,Many college freshers joins and they are always in the mood of skipping works and go for hangout ...ha ha but this time I don't follow them ,I make such an environment where we talk ,we work and we hangout together so that even we can achieve the organisation goal and each of us desire.We need to accommodate and inherit traits of each other and must enjoy life at the fullest ,In the process we maximize our micro moments to a maximum happiness and  hence we #CelebrateLife at the fullest.

Note:“#CelebrateLifeAtIvy by owning a dream home at Ivy estate, an 85 acre estate with 34 acres of greenery and open spaces. Join the 1600 happy families already living here. Check out this walkthrough video and decide for yourself.”