Friday, August 21, 2015

Manjhi The Mountain Man .. an unbelievable story !!

Manjhi the film is Nawazuddin Siddiqui's film and he nails it with his awesome and class acting skills with appropriate support from Radhika Apte as his wife, Phagunia.

If one is looking for entertainment and glamour, they won't find it here. But If someone is looking for an unbelievable story come true, this is the movie one must watch .

What I liked :
  • Story: The unbelievable real story of Dashrath Manjhi, India's mountain man who single-handedly made a road through the mountains of Gehlaur.
  •  Acting : Siddiqui's acting and appropriately supported by Radhika apte,This is undoubtedly the kind of performance where you can say that Siddiqui bhai deserves all the awards out there
  • Dialogue: Great dialogue which will be from now on be daily used in communication with friends,family etc  I loved the dialogue ,                                                                                                My favourite  "Bhagwan ke bharose mat baitho, ka pata u humre bharose baitha ho!" , This particular lines keeps me self motivated and gives me a confidence to do something of my own.to fulfill all my goals.                                                                                                                                      My 2nd favourite "Hum tose itta pyaar karte hain, itta pyaar karte hain, itta pyaar karte hain, kitta pyaar karte hain? Hanuman jee ki tarah seena cheer ke dikhayein?"  

  • What I didn't liked:


    • Scene where Nawazuddin has to cut his right toe off after a snakebite.
    • Music: It doesn't have any chartbusting music or songs.
    Overall the film Manjhi as per me turns out to be just like its patent  dialogue- 

    “Shaandaar Zabardast Zindabad !!!".




    No comments: